Insurance for HVAC contractors
Who needs HVAC Contractor Insurance?
As a HVAC contractor, you are in high demand when a heater or air conditioner breaks down on uncomfortably cold or hot days. But, though you’re used to dealing with other people’s emergencies, clients can throw some unexpected emergencies your way too if you’re not protected with a quality insurance plan when accidental property damage or bodily injuries occur.
At Hiscox, we understand the risks associated with being a HVAC contractor and offer HVAC insurance for your small business. There is a significant amount of liability exposure involved in keeping customers’ homes warm, cool, and free of excess water and dangerous gas. Not only can this job cause injury to HVAC employees, but residential and business customers can become injured and property can become damaged, potentially resulting in costly lawsuits.
These are some of the related types of insurance we offer to protect industry professionals from risk.
Example professions we insure
Insurance policies available
Why do HVAC Contractors choose Hiscox?
If you’re working with heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration, you may need insurance to stay legally licensed and meet the requirements of your clients. The cost varies depending on the size and type of your business and various risk factors, but we offer you the opportunity to take advantage of lower premiums and risk management rewards for following good business practices.
These are some of the top reasons why HVAC contractors choose to work with us for their insurance needs:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your HVAC business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Specific coverage terms can vary by class of business. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.