Risk Management Services
Hiscox Cyber Vendors
Your policy protects you before, during, and after a cyber event
If you find yourself or your company in the midst of a cyber breach, it’s difficult to navigate. You purchased a Hiscox CyberClear policy to provide services to mitigate the risk, but if you’re in the middle of a cyber attack, you just want help and support right away. That’s why we’ve partnered with exceptional vendors to manage your cyber risk, but also mitigate the impact to your business’s reputation and bottom line in the event of a breach.
Hiscox CyberClear Academy is an online suite of cyber security training modules designed to reduce the risk of a cyber incident
- Stay cyber compliant: provides cyber awareness training for employees to help meet requirements of regulators
- Tailored: numerous learning pathways, designed around the needs of each employee role that you set up
- Continuous learning: training provided at regular intervals to reinforce key messages
- Intuitive: easy to use and understand for employees to progress their training
- Charles River Associates | www.crai.com
- Crypsis Group | www.crypsisgroup.com
- Kivu Consulting | www.kivuconsulting.com
- Kroll Cyber Security | www.kroll.com
- Mandiant | www.fireeye.com
- Navigant / Ankura | www.ankura.com
- Crowdstrike | www.crowdstrike.com
- Arete Advisors | www.areteir.com
- RSM | www.rsmus.com
News and Insights
We have a team of experts across the industry. Read their latest advice, find useful thought leadership, and
discover industry news.
The 2019 Cyber Readiness Report
The report reveals that over half of U.S. firms reported a cyber incident in the past year, and over a quarter reported more than four attacks. Fewer companies are experts at cyber preparedness than in years past.
Ransomware is one of the fastest growing cyber risks. Find quick stats now.
This introductory guide will help one become more knowledgeable on cyber risks, coverage, and industry terminology.
The 2018 Cyber Claims Report
Hiscox has dealt with over 1,000 cyber related insurance claims from businesses over the past 12 months alone. What's been the single biggest cause?