Risk Management Services
Hiscox Cyber Vendors
Your policy protects you before, during, and after a cyber event
If you find yourself or your company in the midst of a cyber breach, it’s difficult to navigate. You purchased a Hiscox CyberClear policy to provide services to mitigate the risk, but if you’re in the middle of a cyber attack, you just want help and support right away. That’s why we’ve partnered with exceptional vendors to manage your cyber risk, but also mitigate the impact to your business’s reputation and bottom line in the event of a breach.
Paladin Shield's AI-powered ransomware solution delivers automatically updated critical protections and reduces employee phishing susceptibility by 64%*.
Key Paladin Features
- Email Security: Identify emails containing ransomware, phishing, and financial fraud
- Network Defense: Block websites that deliver ransomware or steal sensitive information
- Security Training: Train employees with short videos and simulated phishing emails
- Threat Monitoring: Monitor threats and critical vulnerabilities
- Comliance Reporting: Generate security compliance certificates
- Human Supports: Phone, chat, e-mail support
Enter your policy number at hiscox.meetpaladin.com or call 1-800-418-8593 to learn more.
*Represents the average reduction in employee simulation failure rate after 6 months of being protected by Paladin Shield
- Arete Advisors | www.areteir.com | [email protected] | 866-210-0955
- Kroll | www.kroll.com | [email protected] | 877-300-6816
- Tracepoint | www.tracepoint.com | [email protected] | 844-872-2304
- Unit 42 (formerly Crypsis) | [email protected] | 866-486-4942
- Tetra Defense | www.tetradefense.com | [email protected]
- Stroz Friedberg | www.strozfriedberg.com | [email protected]
- Kivu | www.kivuconsulting.com | [email protected] | 855-548-8767
- PNG | www.png-cyber.com | [email protected]
News and Insights
We have a team of experts across the industry. Read their latest advice, find useful thought leadership, and
discover industry news.
The 2019 Cyber Readiness Report
The report reveals that over half of U.S. firms reported a cyber incident in the past year, and over a quarter reported more than four attacks. Fewer companies are experts at cyber preparedness than in years past.
Ransomware is one of the fastest growing cyber risks. Find quick stats now.
This introductory guide will help one become more knowledgeable on cyber risks, coverage, and industry terminology.
The 2018 Cyber Claims Report
Hiscox has dealt with over 1,000 cyber related insurance claims from businesses over the past 12 months alone. What's been the single biggest cause?