Insurance for handypersons
Who needs handyperson insurance?
A handyperson may face a customer’s claims of bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury. Not only can these types of claims tarnish an established professional reputation, but they can be financially devastating to a small business. As a business providing specialized services to your customers, you face unique risks. At Hiscox, we understand these risks and customize handyperson liability insurance quotes to fit your specific needs.
Because of the wide range of services you provide to your clients, it’s important to review other relevant coverage packages.
Example professions we also insure
Handyperson Policies Available
Why do handypersons choose Hiscox?
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Professionals of various backgrounds all over the country trust Hiscox for their handyperson liability insurance needs. This is because Hiscox takes the time to understand what goes into this profession day-to-day and where the greatest opportunities for risk lie. It is our job to protect you from those risks with fast and free insurance quotes, top-notch customer service, and coverage that will help you do your job better.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your handyperson business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Specific coverage terms can vary by class of business. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.