Hiscox has created a smarter and more convenient way for small businesses to get the right coverage at the right price. We’ve utilized technology to streamline an otherwise time consuming and costly insurance process so we are able to pass the saving on to you.
Created to help you save
- Tailored coverage: Don’t pay for coverage you don’t need. We tailor our policies to the specific risks you face.
- Fast and Simple: We’ve utilized technology to make the process easier and faster. Quote and buy in minutes either online or over the phone with a licensed agent – immediate coverage.
- Electronic policy documents: No snail mail! Your Hiscox certificate of insurance and policy documents are emailed immediately.
Further reduce your insurance premiums with Hiscox
We offer various ways you can reduce your insurance costs.
- Deductibles – We recognize that you are taking on more of the risk when you choose a higher deductible and we reward this by offering lower premiums.
- Risk management rewards – By utilizing good risk management practices you are proactively lowering your risk and we reward you by offering lower small business insurance rates.
Example small business insurance quotes
All of our products can be bought online or over the phone by calling one of our licensed agents. To see example insurance rates, simply click on the links below or start your quote online now.
- Professional Liability insurance quote – coverage from $22.50 a month
- Errors and Omissions insurance quote – coverage from $22.50 a month
- General Liability insurance quote – coverage from $29.17 a month
- Business Owner insurance quote – coverage from $41.67 a month
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a licensed Hiscox insurance agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. (HICI), a Chicago-based insurance company. Based on a December 2012 analysis of the average premiums charged by HICI and three competing insurance companies in 38 states and DC for professional liability insurance ($1,000,000 policy limit) for: (a) An IT consultant ($200,000 annual revenue); and (b) A business consultant ($160,000 annual revenue).
**Multiple products range from 0-5% depending on the level of coverage purchased , in accordance with our underwriting guidelines.