Insurance for massage therapists
Who needs massage therapist insurance?
If you’re running any kind of small business, insurance is vital, but especially if you are a certified massage therapist. A client may claim that an injury is suffered during a massage or claim to experience chronic pain because of your massage. In these situations, and many others, it’s possible that you may be held liable. With professional liability insurance or general liability insurance, Hiscox may protect massage therapists, like you, against claims like these and in some cases may appoint an attorney to defend you.
Example professions we also insure
Massage therapist insurance policies available
Why do massage therapists choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we have the experience and expertise to handle a wide variety of massage therapist insurance claims and would love to work with you to secure your business. As you can see from the examples provided above, there are many good reasons to get professional liability insurance and general liability insurance in this industry. Here are the top reasons why massage therapists choose Hiscox for their insurance needs:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your massage therapy business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.