Who needs Pilates instructors insurance?
Pilates instructors who teach and coach groups or individuals in basic, intermediate and advanced techniques should have professional and general liability insurance. Problems can arise when working with clients who slip and fall at your studio or otherwise feel damaged by your fitness instruction. Liability insurance is a great way to protect yourself while continuing to provide beneficial services to clients. This is especially true for Pilates instructors who work privately or own a studio.
We also insure:
Policies available for Pilates instructors
For the majority of Pilates instructors, there are two main types of insurance policies worth considering, each of which provides its own unique aspects of protection to help you run your business smoothly.
Why do Pilates instructors choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a Pilates instructor. Whether you've opened your own studio or are working as an instructor in a different capacity, we can help you grow your career by reducing risk with our insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters: providing top-notch service to your clients.
Here are six reasons why Pilates instructors choose Hiscox above other providers for general and professional liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our Pilates instructor insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with small business coverage? Get a fast, free quote online or by calling us at 1-866-283-7545 and speaking with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Guy, Bentonville, AR
“Professional caring service”
The agency was vary helpful , professional and well informed they gave me a good fair rate! As I'm just starting a company this was most important!
Moses, Idaho Falls, ID
“Friendly Approach and clear communication”
They were Friendly and Communicated clearly.
Jennifer, Vista, CA
“Happy New Business Policy Customer”
Simple, easy to use online quotation system. I followed up with a live agent to amend the limits on a policy. The agent couldn’t have been more pleasant to deal with, and informative. Very satisfying experience, over all.
Pris, Grain Valley, MO
Easy and affordable
James, Hagerstown, MD
“Easy online availability”
Simple fast coverage online.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.