Insurance for Yoga studio owners
Who Needs Yoga Teaching Business Insurance?
If you own a yoga studio, or similar type of fitness or wellness business, lawsuits can sometimes be a realistic possibility. Even if you have done nothing wrong, people who visit your yoga studio could file a claim for injuries sustained during class, because of an instructor’s actions, or even before and after class while on your property. To keep your yoga studio thriving, consider the protection offered under Hiscox's yoga instructors/ studio owners liability insurance.
The coverage that is best for you may depend on the details of your specific yoga studio. Factors to consider may include the size of your location, your studio’s location, and how many instructors you employ. Many of our customers seek to protect their business by selecting a professional liability policy or a general liability policy. Additionally, here are some of the insurance types we offer to protect individuals in related fields:
Yoga Teaching Insurance Policies Available:
Why Do Yoga Instructors/ Studio Owners Choose Hiscox?
Yoga is a popular industry right now, and this is an exciting time to be a yoga instructor or own your own studio. As part of a successful yoga business plan, instructors and owners trust Hiscox to help them stay protected in the event of an accident or claim. Here are a few of the many reasons why yoga professionals have chosen Hiscox:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your yoga business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.