Insurance for spa owners
Who needs spa and beauty shop owners insurance
Spa and beauty shop owners often employ multiple therapists and beauticians to provide a wide range of services to clients. But regardless of whether you specialize in massages, facials, hairstyling, manicures, or other treatments, your business can benefit from insurance tailored to beauty professionals.
Fortunately, Hiscox specializes in this type of insurance and is here to help you choose the best policy for your small business needs. Since spa and salon owners tend to provide a variety of services to clients, Hiscox offers additional beauty insurance plans.
Example professions we also insure
Spa and beauty shop policies available
Why beauty professionals choose Hiscox
Feel more confident with every treatment you provide. Here are a few of the many reasons why beauty business owners like you love working with Hiscox.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
We enjoy working with businesses to equip owners like you with the knowledge and coverage necessary to succeed in the beauty services industry. Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your beauty business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.