Who needs personal trainer insurance?
Fitness professionals who work as personal trainers help their clients get in shape, train for competition, and recover after injuries. Due to the nature of this business, it is very important for personal trainers, like you, to consider certain protections offered by liability insurance.
A lot can go wrong when training, even when safety precautions are in place. Lawsuits are sometimes a realistic possibility for personal trainers, even if they have done nothing wrong, due to injuries sustained from workouts, bodily damage from equipment, or chronic pain that occurs after sessions.
A solution can be to protect yourself with personal trainers insurance, from Hiscox. In some cases, it is recommended that personal trainers carry professional liability insurance, general liability insurance, or cyber security insurance policies for protection.
Examples professions we insure:
Personal trainer insurance policies available:
Why do personal trainers choose Hiscox?
Just like you watch out for your clients and keep their best interests in mind, you may also need personal trainers insurance to watch out for your practice and protect your business’ best interests. Hiscox is very familiar with the personal training industry and has worked with many personal training professionals just like you. We’re here to guide you through the insurance process, to ensure many more successful training sessions in your future.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
With a 4.7/5 star ranking, our clients are confident in recommending us within their networks – which means they’re more confident operating their businesses with Hiscox behind them.
Underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., a Chicago based insurance company. This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.