Who needs window cleaning insurance?
Window cleaners who clean glass surfaces on the insides and outsides of buildings either as contractors or for a licensed business should get general liability insurance. Problems can arise when working with clients who do not agree with certain approaches to cleaning; obtaining small business insurance is a great way to protect yourself while continuing to provide beneficial window cleaning services to your clients.
Example of other home service professions we insure
Business insurance policies available for window cleaners
For most window cleaners, they should consider general liability insurance.
Why do window cleaners choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a successful window cleaner. Whether you've opened your own business or are working in a different capacity, we can help you grow your career by reducing risk with our business insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters.
Here are six reasons why window cleaners choose Hiscox above other providers for general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with window cleaners’ (or any other profession) insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote online. If you have questions, call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a licensed Hiscox insurance agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Richard, Atlanta, GA
Fast accurate painless
Matthew, Naperville, IL
“Easy to signup at Hiscox!”
Purchase experience was very easy.
Benjamin, Wayne, PA
“Great customer support and advice”
Your people have been great – so knowledgeable and helpful. Exceeded my expectations.
Sharon, Portland, OR
“Try Hiscox first – best service and prices anywhere.”
The whole process was easy, quick and very professional. I had applied for the same coverage with two local companies and after filling out many pages of forms, the price was way too high. His cox kept it simple and your pricing is amazing.
Donnell, Las Vegas, NV
The rep was pleasant and assuring. My purchase was expedited efficiently!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.