Insurance for safety consultants
Who needs insurance for safety consultants?
Safety consultants who inspect schools, factories, warehouses, offices, and other places of business for regulatory compliance could inadvertently place themselves at professional risk and should obtain insurance. Due to tight deadlines helping clients avoid fines and lawsuits of their own, the recommendations provided by safety consultants may not always be followed to exact specifications.
Meanwhile, if your safety consulting business requires you to visit other properties or regularly invite clients into your own office, you could face costly and time-consuming general liability claims without the right insurance plan in place. Fortunately, Hiscox understands the risks associated with working as a safety consultant, which is why we customize small business insurance to address your specific needs.
As a versatile professional in this field, you may also be interested in these other types of related coverage that we offer:
Example professions we also insure
Safety consultant insurance policies available
Why do safety consultants choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, small businesses are our specialty. And it’s because of our dedication that we have become America’s top online, small business insurer. Investing in the right coverage will help you feel secure taking calculated risks to grow your business. For safety consultants, this means more opportunities to put your knowledge about codes and compliance to use in order to help other businesses succeed and keep their employees safe.
Here are some of the top reasons why individuals in your profession choose Hiscox for their insurance needs.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
At Hiscox, we believe that small businesses are the backbone of the economy, and we want to help yours succeed. Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind you and your safety consultant business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.