What kind of insurance is best for insurance inspectors?
As an independent insurance inspector, you face specific risks in your business. Hiscox understands these risks and we customize coverage for your specific business needs.
Why insurance inspectors choose Hiscox:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Gary, Royal Oak, Michigan
So seldom do you deal with an online company that works so hard and fast , to answer all your questions and concerns and sends your policy back with the utmost professionalization that I received. I would recommend this company to anyone needing their services.
Marlene, Temecula, CA
“Affordable, job specific coverage!”
Spot on! I was so happy to find this company. To meet my insurance needs at a reasonable cost and friendly fast service.
Bob, Cypress, TX
Excellent online explanations and easy to follow directions
Angela, New York City, NY
Jonathan, Los Angeles, CA
Thank you for working quickly to help me meet insurance requirements .We were able to obtain permits on time and deliver for our client. Thank you!!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.