Do land surveyors need insurance
Land surveyors who make precise measurements to determine property boundaries and update boundary lines should carry professional and general liability insurance. Various issues can occur when working with clients who take issue with or otherwise feel damaged by your services. Obtaining business insurance is a great way to protect yourself while continuing to provide an important service to your clients, which is especially true for service providers who work independently or own their own business.
Other occupations Hiscox insures
Insurance coverage available for land surveyors
For most land surveyors, there are two main types of insurance policies worth looking into, each of which provides its own aspects of protection to help you run your small business as smoothly as possible.
Why do land surveyors choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a surveyor. Whether you've opened your own business or are working in a different capacity, we can help you grow your career by reducing risk with our insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters: providing accurate surveying services to your clients.
Here are six reasons why land surveyors choose Hiscox above other providers for professional and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our land surveyor insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with land surveyor insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Roberto, Reading, PA
Rep. was knowledgeable and courteous
' Simple & straightforward process '
Setting up a new business has been challenging & Hiscox made this step of the process very simple & straightforward. I wanted to bundle my small business insurance w/the company that I have my homeowner's insurance with, but they simply did not understand the need for Professional Liability (E&O).
John, Sacramento, CA
“First time customer, prices seemed fair, customer service very helpful”
Very good, first time I’ve purchased one, so I don’t have anything to compare it with, but everything went smoothly.
Diana, Houston, TX
“Wonderful experience. God rates!”
Great! Very responsive! Great customer service.
Katherine in Blue Springs, MO
' Fantastic Customer Service '
Fantastic Customer Service! Quickly reviewed and assessed my needs saving me money and time. Loved getting my documents right away!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.