Insurance for property managers
Who needs property manager insurance?
If you are a property manager who oversees residential or commercial buildings for other building owners, you face specific risks in your job that business insurance can shield you from. Whether you are entrusted with managing condos, apartments, office buildings, or main street properties, Hiscox has a property manager insurance plan to suit your business and protect it from potential risks.
Property managers have many high-risk responsibilities, such as screening tenants, establishing rental rates, and collecting rent. Meanwhile, the processes of handling leases, arranging for maintenance, scheduling repairs, and dealing with evictions come with their own unique risks for professionals in this line of work. You could even be sued for bodily injury and property damage claims that have nothing to do with your professional services — types of claims that, without a proper plan in place, put small businesses at risk. This is why we offer specialized insurance for property managers to address professional liability and general liability claims before they ever occur.
Since property managers often wear many hats in the real estate business, you may also be interested to learn more about these related types of insurance products that Hiscox offers:
Example professions we also insure
Property manager insurance policies available
Why do property managers choose Hiscox?
Because of the varied and liability-prone nature of property management work, having professional and general property manager insurance is essential. As America’s #1 online small business insurer, we’re equipped to handle the types of claims you might face as a property manager and help you rise above them better and stronger. We’re in the business of empowering small businesses such as yours to think big and plan ahead.
Here are the top five reasons why property managers like you trust us with their small business insurance needs and work with us to take the next steps in growing their businesses.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your property management business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.