Insurance for Real Estate Agents
Why do real estate agents need business insurance?
Lawsuits against real estate agents are common due to alleged failures to disclose defects, negligent misrepresentations, missed disclaimers, misunderstandings about boundary lines, and other issues that arise in the sale of a property.
At Hiscox, we offer the professional liability insurance that real estate agents need in order to cover the professional services they provide and the general liability insurance to protect small business owners from bodily injury and property damage claims. Both of these types of insurance are valuable for real estate agents and protect against the varied risks specific to this field.
If real estate transactions are just one of several components of your small business’s services, then you may also be interested in learning more about these other types of related insurance that we provide:
Example professions we also insure
Real estate agent insurance policies available
Why do real estate agents choose Hiscox?
Real estate agents across the country choose Hiscox because we understand the unique needs of running this type of small business. Both professional liability claims and general liability claims can be very costly and take you by surprise. Whether or not you make a mistake, lawsuits are a risk in this often emotional and personal field. Hiscox understands and can help reduce these business risks so that you can get back to doing your job.
Here are six reasons why real estate agents trust Hiscox to keep their businesses protected and to help guide them through the insurance claims process.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Now is the time to take control of your own financial future and make sure that your business is protected for the months and years to come. Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your real estate business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.