Insurance for photographers
Do you need insurance as a photographer?
Liability insurance for photographers covers damages due to alleged failure to provide contracted services or providing them incorrectly. Additionally, if you own a significant amount of camera and lighting equipment, and work on someone else’s property you should consider general liability insurance. For more information on photography insurance browse the claim examples in the below accordions.
Insurance policies available for photographers
Related professions we also insure
Why do Photographers choose Hiscox?
With all the potential situations described above, and all the photographer liability insurance benefits that Hiscox offers, it’s easy to see why we are the insurance company of choice for professionals. We make it easy to get your policies set up, so you can focus on the important and creative work you do. Here are some of the most common reasons that photographers have chosen Hiscox:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.