Who needs web designer insurance?
Web designer insurance is an essential layer of protection for anyone who runs a business responsible for designing or implementing the look and feel or the functionality of client web pages and other sites of digital presence. This holds true whether the web designer works in a traditional office, a home office, or on a freelance basis. As web design involves varied projects, like translating a client’s vision into tangible deliverables, carrying through brand identity into new mediums, troubleshooting the successful launch of a website, and using expensive digital tools, there is significant room for professional liability and general liability claims to arise.
Fortunately, Hiscox provides coverage that allows web designers to address the risks associated with miscommunication, technological glitches, and plain bad luck. Small business insurance empowers those at the helm of their own web design businesses to thrive in today’s competitive tech environment. We understand the unique risks faced by web design professionals, which is why we offer customized insurance coverage that is tailored to fit the profession’s specific needs.
Since the scope of web designers’ work varies, those in the field may also be interested in learning more about the following related insurance products.
Example professions we also insure
Web designer insurance policies available
Why web designers choose Hiscox
Here are the top six reasons why web designers like you choose Hiscox for their insurance needs:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Whether you’re new to the industry or have been creating webpages since the early days of the internet, the ever-evolving tech world makes liability insurance for web designers essential.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your web design business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.