Who needs graphic designer insurance?
Graphic designers who create visual concepts or images either by hand or with digital software should have professional and general liability insurance. Graphic designers can face issues when a client has a problem with creative approach, or if there is an accident or injury. Obtaining general liability and professional liability insurance for graphic designers is an excellent way to protect yourself while continuing to provide beneficial services to clients. This is especially true for graphic designers who work privately or own a small business.
Example professions we also insure:
Policies available for graphic designers
For most graphic designers, there are three main types of insurance policies that are worth considering, each providing its own unique aspects of protection to assist you in running your business effectively.
Why do graphic designers choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a designer. Whether you've opened your own business or are working as a graphic designer in a different capacity, we can help you grow your career by reducing risk with our insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters—providing exceptional graphic design services to your clients.
Here are six reasons why graphic designers choose Hiscox above other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, we will immediately defend you—even if the claim has no basis—and, if necessary, appoint an attorney.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: We protect you for work done by your business anywhere in the world, as long as the covered claim is filed in the United States, a U.S. territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with graphic design small business coverage? Get a fast, free quote online. If you have questions, call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speaking with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Guy, Bentonville, AR
“Professional caring service”
The agency was vary helpful , professional and well informed they gave me a good fair rate! As I'm just starting a company this was most important!
Moses, Idaho Falls, ID
“Friendly Approach and clear communication”
They were Friendly and Communicated clearly.
Jennifer, Vista, CA
“Happy New Business Policy Customer”
Simple, easy to use online quotation system. I followed up with a live agent to amend the limits on a policy. The agent couldn’t have been more pleasant to deal with, and informative. Very satisfying experience, over all.
Pris, Grain Valley, MO
Easy and affordable
James, Hagerstown, MD
“Easy online availability”
Simple fast coverage online.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.