Insurance for Acupuncture
Who needs acupuncturist insurance?
Unfortunately, because of the extensive direct contact acupuncture requires, running your own acupuncture business can pose serious risks, including being sued by your patients, even if you’ve done nothing wrong. Claims could be filed against you as a business owner and acupuncture professional due to negative results from a treatment, loss of personal information, bodily injury, or even slander.
Both professional liability insurance for acupuncture and general liability acupuncture insurance are beneficial for individuals in your profession. Acupuncture insurance protection is a great way to plan for the future, so you can use your skills and continue to build your business without fear of unanticipated setbacks.
If acupuncture work is just one of several aspects of your business, consider some of the additional types of coverage we offer to professionals in the healing and wellness space.
Example professions we insure
Insurance policies available for acupuncturists:
Why do acupuncturists choose Hiscox?
When you arm yourself with a Hiscox acupuncture insurance plan, you help secure your financial future and take control over your business's destiny. In today’s litigious world, business owners and even employees of small businesses can never be too careful or plan too far ahead. We work with acupuncturists to reduce insurance costs with deductibles that are right for you and risk management rewards that make acupuncture insurance coverage a viable and cost-effective choice.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
This is an exciting time to be in the industry of natural health and alternative medicine, but not even these businesses are immune to patient claims and lawsuit risks.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your acupuncture business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET. We look forward to serving you and your business so that you can continue to focus on what you do best.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.