Insurance for cleaning professionals
Who needs cleaning services liability insurance?
You may need small business insurance if you are a cleaning professional who, among similar services, cleans carpets, waxes floors, operates cleaning equipment owned by your clients and cleans with toxic chemicals. With a general liability policy, you can keep your business running smoothly even when client property or equipment is damaged.
Insurance for cleaning professionals is one of Hiscox’s small business specialties. Hiscox understands the demands and risks of cleaning services, so we customize coverage for cleaning professionals to fit your specific business needs. It is our goal to help protect professionals like you from the risks you’re most likely to face and to inspire confidence in small business owners.
Cleaning professionals whose businesses provide a wide range of services may also be interested in learning more about these related types of insurance that we also provide:
Example professions we also insure
Cleaning services insurance policies available
Why do cleaning professionals choose Hiscox?
Whether you offer cleaning for residences, businesses, or other services, Hiscox’s cleaners insurance can help reduce the negative consequences of liability claims. After all of the time, dedication and hard work you’ve invested in building your cleaning company, you owe it to yourself to safeguard your business for the future.
Here’s why cleaning professionals across the country choose Hiscox for their general liability insurance needs:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your cleaning business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.