Get an instant, free quote and buy online.
What kind of insurance is best for cleaning professionals?
As cleaning professionals you offer a specialized service to your customers. In doing so you face unique risks in your business. Hiscox understands these risks and customizes coverage for cleaning professionals to fit your specific business needs.
General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance, sometimes called Commercial General Liability (CGL), could protect your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Having this kind of coverage is beneficial in several instances:
- Bodily injury: A customer trips over your cleaning supplies, while you are cleaning their home and you are legally liable for the injury. We may cover the subsequent claim and related medical expenses up to your limits of liability.
- Property damage: One of your employees breaks a client’s lamp while cleaning their office space. We may cover the subsequent claim up to your limits of liability.
- Personal injury: One of your employees is at lunch. He talks to the owner of the shop about one of your clients in a false and unflattering way. The client learns of this discussion and sues for slander. We will cover the subsequent claim, up to your policy's limits of liability, and pay for an attorney to defend you if necessary.
Learn more about general liability insurance.
Why cleaning professionals choose Hiscox:
- Fast and simple: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent – immediate coverage.
- Confidence: Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is ‘A’ rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Passion for Service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service – 4.8/5 of people surveyed recommended us.
- Coverage for contracts: Our professional liability coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your cleaning business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Quote online or call a licensed insurance agent
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Siaka, Creedmoor, NC
“Obtaining a professional service product that is tailored to my specific needs and line of business.”
The Hiscox agents were professional and knew how to tailor my insurance package to meet the needs of my consulting business.
Andrew, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Professional, affordable, convenient process
Steven, Nashville, TN
“Got the coverage I needed quickly without a complicated application process.”
Hiscox was able to provide our company with the coverage that we required in a quick, straightforward manner. The application process was easy and the response time by the company was excellent.
Barbara, Redwood City, CA
“I would recommend Hiscox to any small business owner.”
So easy and reasonably priced.
Dustin, Waukegan, IL
“Good service by Hiscox”
Fast and friendly.
Ernesto, Falls Church, VA
“It was very fast and looked reliable, I had no problem in getting the certificate”
It was very fast and looked reliable, I had no problem in getting the certificate
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.