Get an instant, free quote and buy online.
What kind of insurance is best for janitorial professionals?
As janitorial professionals you offer a specialized service to your customers. In doing so you face unique risks in your business. Hiscox understands these risks and customizes coverage for janitorial professionals to fit your specific business needs.
General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance, sometimes called Commercial General Liability (CGL), could protect your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Having this kind of coverage is beneficial in several instances:
- Bodily injury: A customer trips over one of your cleaning supplies while you are cleaning their home and you are legally liable for the injury. We will cover the subsequent claim and related medical expenses up to your limits of liability.
- Damage to another's property: One of your employees breaks a customer’s lamp in their home while cleaning their office space. We will cover the subsequent claim up to your limits of liability.
- Personal injury: One of your employees is at lunch. He talks to the owner of the shop about one of your clients in a false and unflattering way. The client learns of this discussion and sues for slander. We will cover the subsequent claim, up to your limits of liability, and pay for an attorney to defend you if necessary.
Learn more about general liability insurance.
Why janitorial professionals choose Hiscox:
- Tailored coverage: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Passion for service: Knowledgeable agents provide exceptional service – 4.8/5 of people surveyed recommended us.
- Fast and simple: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent – immediate coverage.
- Confidence: Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is ‘A’ rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
If your business is located in these states (DE, HI, KY, ME, MT, ND, SD, VT, WV, WY) get a fast free quote online and get Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday through Friday from 8am-10pm ET.
For all other states, get a fast free quote online from our partner InsuranceBee or call 855-974-6363 between the hours of 9am-5:30pm ET (Monday through Friday).
Quote online or call a licensed insurance agent
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Marisa, Austin, Texas
Linda, Los Angeles, CA
“Awesome! Satisfactory and quickly done. Very Happy”
I will tell others of your great service. The agent very caring and informative.
Roberto, Reading, PA
Rep. was knowledgeable and courteous
Daniel, Kingsport, TN
“quick and easy just what you want”
Very good much simpler than others I had talked with about coverage
Donnell, Las Vegas, NV
The rep was pleasant and assuring. My purchase was expedited efficiently!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.