Who needs professional janitor insurance?
If you are a janitor regularly working on-site at customers’ offices and buildings, waxing floors, handling expensive items, and using heavy-duty cleaning products, you may want to consider general liability insurance for you and your business. Since even seemingly harmless situations can lead to lawsuits filed against you, Hiscox offers janitorial liability insurance to protect janitors from these risks.
Hiscox understands the risks that janitors face on a daily basis and customizes janitor insurance coverage to fit their specific business needs. Even liability claims that are baseless can drain a business’s assets, so it is in a small business’s best interests to plan ahead for litigious situations. We are in the business of encouraging courage and inspiring confidence in small business owners such as you.
If providing janitorial services is just one of many things that your small business offers, then you may also be interested in learning more about these other types of insurance that Hiscox provides:
Example professions we also insure
Janitor insurance policies available
Why do janitorial professionals choose Hiscox?
Unforeseen lawsuits can put even the best janitorial business in jeopardy, but Hiscox can help. We are in the business of helping small businesses succeed by mitigating risks and helping professionals plan ahead for accidental slips and falls, claims of failing to secure the premises after cleaning, damage to expensive items in cleaning areas, and other liability-prone situations.
Among all of the insurance options available today, Hiscox is chosen by janitorial professionals. Here are four of the top reasons why:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Protect the janitorial business in which you’ve invested so much and worked so hard to build. Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your janitorial business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Marisa, Austin, Texas
Linda, Los Angeles, CA
“Awesome! Satisfactory and quickly done. Very Happy”
I will tell others of your great service. The agent very caring and informative.
Roberto, Reading, PA
Rep. was knowledgeable and courteous
Daniel, Kingsport, TN
“quick and easy just what you want”
Very good much simpler than others I had talked with about coverage
Donnell, Las Vegas, NV
The rep was pleasant and assuring. My purchase was expedited efficiently!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.