Get an instant, free quote and buy online.
Georgia Small Business Insurance
Hiscox offers a range of business insurance coverage for small business owners in Georgia in need of the right insurance for their business, tailored to their needs. Hiscox small business insurance products available in Georgia include:
General liability insurance, known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Bodily injury: A client slips on the steps up to their tax preparer’s office, breaking their ankle. The tax preparer is legally liable for the client's medical costs and time from lost work. General liability insurance could cover the claim up to the policy limits.
- Property damage and data loss: A marketing consultant is working in a new client’s office when they accidentally spill coffee on the server. The machine is damaged beyond repair and valuable data is lost. The consultant’s general liability insurance could cover the cost to replace the server.
- Personal injury: A consultant is overheard talking about an advertising firm’s client in an unflattering and incorrect way. The client learns of the discussion and sues the advertising firm for slander. A general liability policy could cover the subsequent claim, up to policy limits, and pay for an attorney to defend the firm if necessary.
Learn more about general liability insurance.
Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), covers another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services. Some examples of what could be covered include:
- Dissatisfied client: A family counsellor is working with a wife, husband and teenage son. The couple is on the brink of divorce, and the son has been neglecting school and acting out. The problems worsen, and the family stops treatment. A few days later the son leaves home to move across the country to live with a distant relative, and the husband claims that situation was caused by the therapist. Professional liability insurance could protect you if such a claim is made.
- Negligence: A photographer is contracted to photograph a couple’s 50th anniversary. When uploading the photos to a computer the photographer’s memory card fails causing him to lose all of the pictures taken. The couple makes a claim against the photographer for failure to deliver the services agreed upon. A professional liability insurance policy could protect the photographer against claims of negligence, even if he didn’t make a mistake.
Learn more about professional liability insurance.
Business owners policy (BOP) is a combination of general liability and business property insurance. BOP is often used to provide balanced coverage for small businesses who also want to protect their own business equipment. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Office insurance for fire and business interruption
- Electronic data loss insurance
- Hired of non-owned vehicle liability insurance
- Commercial crime insurance to cover the dishonesty of employees
Learn more about business owners insurance.
Example professions we insure in Georgia:
How Hiscox can help your business in GA:
- Buy Direct: Get the right insurance immediately. Hiscox offers business insurance coverage that can be bought directly and online in real time.
- Confidence: Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Customized Coverage: We tailor our professional insurance to the risk you’ll face in your industry.
- Passion for Service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service – 4.8/5 of people surveyed recommended us.
- Competitive Rates: Our small business insurance quotes start from $22.50 per month in most states.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your Georgia business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Quote online or call a licensed insurance agent
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Steven Bryan, Evans Georgia
"Great company and customer service"
It was awesome customer service and support was great and I got the coverage I needed. After talking to several other companies I finally found in a small professional fitness magazine. I had never heard of Hiscox before then and I have been in the industry over 25 years. Thanks for all the help.
Rebecca, Atlanta, Georgia
"Great Customer Service I felt like my Agent really Cared about my needs."
Fast, Easy, Friendly, & Knowledgeable
"Outstanding customer relations."
The agent was eager (but not too much) to serve by providing information and making suggestions. Answered questions; clarified the various sections. Responded immediately the next day. Very respectful. Gave reasons for including or excluding versions sections
Lewis, Atlanta Georgia
"My service feedback with Hiscox"
Very good policy was received in a very timely manner.
I have never had a problem with this company. They are just awesome!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 520 Madison Avenue, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10022.