Wyoming Small Business Insurance
One-size-fits-all just doesn’t work for small businesses, and at Hiscox we prefer to give business owners the opportunity to create a policy that responds to the risks and concerns of their daily operations. Our Wyoming insurance options offer comprehensive coverage at competitive prices, all geared towards helping small business owners like you succeed.
General liability insurance, known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Bodily injury: A client was leaving the offices of a small law firm on a winter day. The client slipped and fell on the sidewalk outside the office. The law firm was found liable for her injuries because they failed to adequately clear the sidewalks. General liability insurance could protect legal services against third-party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and property damage.
- Property damage: An interior designer is measuring windows in a client’s home. The ladder they are using falls over, knocking some expensive antiques to the floor and breaking them. The cost to replace the items could be covered by the designer’s general liability insurance policy.
- Accidental property damage: A research consultant was at the office of a prospective client to discuss a project. The consultant accidentally knocked over and broke an expensive lamp on the client’s desk. General liability insurance could protect research consultants against third-party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and property damage.
Learn more about general liability insurance costs for your business.
Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), covers another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services. Some examples of what could be covered include:
- Negligence: A recruiter was retained by a technology company to secure candidates for a very specialized, technical position. After three months, during which dozens of candidates were presented to the company, no offer had been extended to any candidate. The company sued the recruiter, alleging that they failed to do their job. Professional liability insurance could protect recruiters against claims of negligence and will appoint an attorney to defend them, if needed.
- Liability for medical costs: A barber accidentally nicks a customer’s ear and has to use a styptic pencil to stop the bleeding. Months later, the customer was diagnosed with an infection, and he sues the barber to cover his medical costs. Professional liability insurance could protect hairdressers and barbers against claims of negligence, even if they haven’t made a mistake.
Learn more about professional liability insurance.
Example professions we insure in Wyoming:
How Hiscox can help your business in WY:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your Wyoming business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
They are a very fast and customer friendly company plus their prices are extremely competitive!
T. Lisette, New York, NY
The experience with Hiscox was great. Pecola the representative was very helpful with the process and when I need more information added to the policy everyone was extremely helpful. I especially love how long the hours of operation are, very convenient for the type of work schedule I have.
Alejandro, Menlo Park, California
"My service feedback with Hiscox"
great customer service and friendly demeanor over the phone
Gary, Ventura, CA
Very simple. Helpful staff answering questions."
Barry, Atlanta, GA
"The ABSOLUTE BEST Company for HONEST Business Insurance Needs"
The agent who assisted me with was unbelievably professional, honest and a pleasure to work with. I received great advice and assistance that was above and beyond my expectations.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 5 Concourse Parkway, 21st Floor, Atlanta, GA 30328.