Window Cleaning Insurance
Who needs window cleaner liability insurance?
If you have a window cleaning business, you are probably busy scaling tall buildings, meeting customer demand, and traveling to different locations to work. You also have to deal with fluctuating weather conditions, and you work on all kinds of buildings.
Here is an example. Let’s say you are cleaning a customer's windows. A piece of equipment falls and breaks a window. The customer could sue for damages. Your business insurance policy can offer the best coverage should this happen. It protects you from damages from bodily injury, medical expenses, and property damage.
Insurance can cover you for the following risks:
- Damage to any windows you cleaned if you caused the damage during the cleaning.
- Any treatment risks if damage or an injury occurs due to a specific chemical you use.
- Coverage if a client or pedestrian trips and falls over your equipment.
Reducing losses to your business lets you focus on the important things. You can turn your attention to growing your business and building your clientele. When you are ready to expand, Hiscox offers specialized lines of insurance coverage.
Example professions we also insure
Types of window cleaning (exterior only) insurance policies available
Why do window cleaning professionals choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand the unique challenges you face running your own business. Maybe this is your first business, or you are expanding your window cleaning services. Our small business insurance policies take the stress out of business ownership. With less risks (and worry) you can take your business to new heights.
Here are the reasons why businesses use Hiscox for their window cleaning insurance:
- Claims responsiveness: When reporting covered claims, Hiscox immediately assigns agents to assist you.
- Commitment to service: Our knowledgeable agents offer the highest standard in customer service. Our customer rating is 4.7/5.
- Coverage for contracts: Our coverage satisfies the most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Custom insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours. We can customize policies specific to your risk factors.
- Flexible payment options: We offer monthly payment plans (with no fees).
- Worldwide coverage: Businesses that work globally can file claims through Hiscox. When filing claims, it should be in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
At Hiscox, we support our customers to keep driving forward. Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Vincente, Los Angeles, CA
“Great customer service on the personal and business side”
I'm very happy with my experience both personal and business wise with Hiscox
James, St. Augustine, FL
very convenient and extremely easy. The employees on the telephone are very helpful
Dan, St Paul, MN
“Very helpful and friendly service. Answered all of my questions. I would recommend their services”
Glenda, Fort Worth, TX
“I will definitely recommend Hiscox to my colleagues.”
I was completely blown away by the level of quality customer service. I was given a quote based on my needs and was able to complete the process on the first call.
Kevin, Salina, KS
“No Complaints – Hiscox Rocks”
I appreciated the experience I had with the Hiscox's representative. He was very informative and thorough. He reviewed my policy and answered my questions to my satisfaction. I will be happy to recommend Hiscox's to anyone. Overall my experience was good!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.