Insurance for pressure washers
Who needs pressure washer liability insurance?
If you have a pressure washing or power washing business, you're working with the “big guns” and have all kinds of water blasters and hydro cleaners. You’re also using different solvents, mixtures and liquids. Travel is a big part of your business as you visit different commercial locations. You have to remove debris, prep surfaces and clean them. There are a lot of risks you face in your business. Here's an example. You're clearing concrete at a customer's location. The chemicals meant to remove grime and mold permanently discolor the concrete flooring. The customer might sue for damages. However, your insurance policy provides the best coverage. It protects you from lawsuits for bodily injury, property damage, and more.
Insurance can cover you for risks like these:
• Damage that occurs or injuries that happen because of a chemical you use.
• An injury when someone trips and falls over the equipment you’re using.
Reducing lawsuits and losses helps you focus on growing your business and increasing your customer base. When you're ready, Hiscox offers specialized insurance coverage.
Other cleaning professions we insure
Types of pressure washing insurance policies available:
Why do pressure washing professionals choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we know there are a host of challenges your business faces every day. Maybe you’re a first-time owner or you are adding more services to gain a competitive edge. Our small business insurance policies help take the stress out of business ownership. There are fewer risks to concern yourself with. Here are several reasons why businesses choose Hiscox for pressure washing insurance:
- Claims responsiveness: When reporting covered claims, Hiscox immediately assigns an agent to assist you.
- Commitment to service: Our knowledgeable agents offer the highest standard in customer service. Our customer rating is 4.7/5.
- Coverage for contracts: Our coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Custom insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours. We can customize policies specific to your risk factors.
- Flexible payment options: We offer annual or monthly payment plans with no additional fees.
- Worldwide coverage: We cover work performed anywhere in the world, as long as your claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your beauty business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.