Insurance for floor waxing businesses
Who needs floor waxing liability insurance?
If you have a janitorial floor waxing business, you know how to make things shine. But you also have to take caution with your business. It only takes one slip and fall on a waxed surface to start a lawsuit. Here's an example. Let's say you're cleaning the floors at a school. A staff member moves the ‘Caution’ sign and an employee falls and injures themselves. They might sue your business for damages. Your insurance policy is there to help. It provides coverage that can protect you from claims of property damage, bodily injury and more.
Insurance can cover you for risks like these:
• Damage to floors you cleaned, such as discoloration from spilled chemicals.
• Coverage if someone on a job site trips and falls over your equipment.
Minimizing business losses keeps more of your hard-earned money in your pocket. It lets you focus on expanding your business. When you're ready to take on new customers or expand into other regions, Hiscox offers many kinds of specialized insurance.
Other professions we insure
Types of floor waxing insurance policies available
Why do floor waxing professionals choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we know it’s challenging to start and run a new business. Because you’re working for yourself and you want to expand in the future, we’re here to help. Our small business insurance policies give you more confidence as a business owner. With fewer risks to worry about, you can do what you do best - make everything shine! Here are a few reasons why other businesses choose Hiscox for floor waxing insurance:
- Claims responsiveness: When reporting covered claims, Hiscox immediately assigns an agent to assist you.
- Commitment to service: Our knowledgeable agents offer the highest standard in customer service. Our customer satisfaction rating is 4.7/5.
- Coverage for contracts: Our coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Custom insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours. We can customize policies specific to your risk factors.
- Flexible payment options: We offer annual or monthly payment plans with no additional fees.
- Worldwide coverage: We cover work performed anywhere in the world, as long as your claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your beauty business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.