Insurance for CPR and first aid instructors
Do CPR instructors need insurance?
CPR instructors who teach and lead classes in procedures to revive a person experiencing a breathing or heart emergency should carry professional and general liability insurance. Different problems can occur when working with students who take issue with or otherwise feel damaged by your first aid instruction services. Obtaining insurance for CPR instructors is a great way to protect yourself while continuing to provide an important education to students, which is especially true for instructors who work for themselves or own their own business.
Other occupations Hiscox insures
Insurance coverage available for CPR instructors
For most CPR instructors, there are two main types of insurance policies worth getting for a business, each of which provides its own aspects of protection to help run a small business as smoothly as possible.
Why do CPR instructors choose Hiscox?
Hiscox understands just how much work goes into being a CPR instructor. Whether you've opened your own business or are working as a first aid teacher in a different capacity, we can help you grow your career by reducing risk with our insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters: providing CPR instruction services to your clients.
Here are six reasons why CPR instructors choose Hiscox above other providers for professional and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with first aid instruction insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your CPR/ first aid business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.