Insurance for personal care assistants
Who needs personal care assistants Insurance?
Personal care assistants, whose duties may include cooking food, lifting heavy objects, dressing and bathing clients, and performing simple housekeeping tasks, should get professional and general liability insurance. Problems can arise when working with various clients, including patient confidentiality and privacy concerns. Obtaining insurance is a great way to protect yourself while continuing to provide beneficial services to clients in need—especially true for assistants who work privately.
Related professionals we also insure
Policies available for personal care assistants
For the majority of personal care assistants, there are two main types of insurance policies worth considering, both of which provide unique aspects of protection to assist you in running your business as smoothly as possible.
Why do personal care assistants choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a Personal Care Assistant, and we can help protect your business with a liability insurance policy customized to the unique needs of your business.
Here are five reasons why Personal Care Professionals, like you, choose Hiscox above other providers for liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We understand that managing your cash flow can be a challenge, so we offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in over 170 different industries, allowing us to offer small business owners, like you, insurance plans that are customized to the unique needs of your business and risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our custom liability insurance policies, including those for Personal Care Assistants, satisfy most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A Personal Care Assistant business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to start protecting your Personal Care Assistant business? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.