Insurance for digital marketing businesses
Who needs digital marketing liability insurance?
If you have a digital marketing business, you know about all kinds of savvy ways to help your clients with their marketing goals. However, an inaccurate ad campaign can affect both their current and future business, and can cost you a client – or worse. Here's an example.
Let's say you're creating a strategy for a client and a colleague's suggestions downplay a competitor. Despite the unintentional mistake, the competitor can sue for damages. Fortunately, your insurance policy can cover legal expenses as well as a settlement or judgment.
In another example, you start a client's PPC campaign to increase their click-through-rates (CTRs) with a specific audience. However, the costly campaign doesn't monetize effectively, and the client sues you. Your insurance coverage is in place especially when cliques don't click.
Digital marketing insurance can cover the following risks:
- Cyber and online data breaches
- Lawsuits and defense costs
- Claims and damages
- Professional and alleged negligence and omissions
- Claims by others of bodily injury and property damage
Mitigating your risks ensures you don’t have to pay out-of-pocket if a person or other business files a lawsuit against you. It’s also supportive so you can courageously grow your business and confidently scale.
Other marketing and online professions we insure
Types of digital marketing insurance policies available
Why do digital marketing professionals choose Hiscox?
It’s challenging to start and run a business and there are all kinds of hurdles that business owners face. That’s why we don’t want you to go it alone. Our small business insurance policies can help increase your confidence and let you take the right risks.
Here’s why other digital marketing businesses choose Hiscox for their insurance:
- Claims responsiveness: When reporting your covered claims, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated agent to assist you.
- Commitment to service: Our knowledgeable team offers the highest standard in customer service. Our customer service rating is 4.7/5.
- Coverage for contracts: Our coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Custom insurance: We specialize in digital marketing businesses like yours. We can customize our policies to fit your types of risk.
- Flexible payment options: We offer convenient monthly payment plans. And, we don’t charge hidden fees.
- Worldwide coverage: If your business is global, you can file claims through Hiscox. Simply submit them in the U.S., a U.S. Territory, or in Canada.
At Hiscox, we give our clients the courage to take the next steps with their business. Get a fast and free quote today. Call us at 1-866-283-7545. Our team of licensed agents is available Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.