Insurance for administrative service businesses
Who needs administrative service insurance?
If you have an administrative service business, you're likely juggling many tasks for your clients. These might include planning, operations, marketing, and financial matters. You need insurance to cover your day-to-day decisions.
Let's say you're managing a client’s schedule and they ask you to schedule a meeting with an important prospective client. You set up the meeting, but forget to put it in your client’s calendar. When the prospect shows up for the meeting, your client isn’t there. The prospect sees the mix-up as demonstrating a lack of attention to detail and takes their business elsewhere. Your client sues you for the revenue they lost. Your liability insurance provides coverage against lawsuits and claims like this.
Your business regularly gives clients advice and provides professional services. You can mitigate your risks with the right business insurance protection. At Hiscox, we encourage courage with the right insurance products specific to your business needs.
Other office managerial professions we insure
Types of administrative service insurance policies
Why do administrative service professionals choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand that running a small business is tough. It's also impossible to succeed in business without taking some risks. That's why we don't want you to go it alone. Our small business insurance policies can help protect you from losses. With adequate coverage, you'll have protection against claims and lawsuits.
Here's why other business managers choose Hiscox:
- Contract coverage: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Fast and timely claims responsiveness: Reporting a covered Hiscox claim? We have dedicated agents ready to assist you.
- Flexible payment plans and transparency: We offer convenient monthly payment plans. And, there are never any hidden fees.
- International coverage and quick claims: Do you have global locations? No problem! File your covered claims in the U.S., a U.S. Territory, or Canada.
- Knowledgeable staff: Our talented team of professionals has a 4.7/5 customer rating.
- Customized policies: Looking for customized insurance? Let's create a custom policy based on your specific needs.
Failure is a step on the road to success but don't go it alone. Call us with your questions at 1-866-283-7545. Our team of licensed agents is available Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.