Small Business Coverage in the Keystone State
Different businesses have different needs, which is why we customize small business insurance for professional services companies for Pennsylvania. We provide professional liability insurance and general liability insurance that fit your needs.
Example professions we insure in Pennsylvania:
How Hiscox can help your Pennsylvania Small Business?
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A Pennsylvania business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your Pennsylvania business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Bill, DuBois, PA
"Simple to deal with when opening a new policy"
Did everything over the phone and it was an easy process. Hopefully I never have to use it but it's nice having it in place.
Ken, Hanover, PA
So far - so good - a great application and approval procedure is in place. My hope is that any of my future servicing and claims needs are met in similar fashion.
Joyel, Philadelphia, PA
"Confidence in Self Service Tools. Easy and clear"
Christine, York, Pennsylvania
"Knowledgeable customer service rep"
Customer service rep was very helpful and speed process along.
"Thank you for quick answers to what our LLC needed."
Simple and quick.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 5 Concourse Parkway, 21st Floor, Atlanta, GA 30328.