Get an instant, free quote and buy online.
Oklahoma Small Business Insurance
As small business insurance specialists we understand that every business is different, which is why we don’t offer one-size-fits-all solutions. We customize our small business insurance in Oklahoma to the specific risks you face, ensuring you get the right coverage at the right price.
General liability insurance, known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Bodily injury: A hair stylist’s customer arrived for an appointment on a rainy day. The salon floor was wet and the customer fell and twisted her ankle requiring emergency treatment. General liability insurance protects hair stylists against third-party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and property damage.
- Property damage: A claims adjuster was inspecting a home for a claim of water damage. While in the home, he knocked over and broke an antique vase. The homeowner made a claim for the cost to replace the lamp. General liability insurance protects claims adjusters against third-party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and property damage.
- Lost wages: A client came to the office of a human resources consultant to discuss a possible project. While there, the client tripped over a computer cord and fell, hitting his head on a desk. The accident resulted in a concussion, the treatment for which required that he stay out of work for six weeks. The client insisted that the consultant was responsible for his lost wages. General liability insurance protects HR consultants against third-party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and property damage.
Learn more about general liability insurance.
Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), covers another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services. Some examples of what could be covered include:
- Negligence: A client hired a project manager to oversee a complex project. The client then changed the scope of work several times, significantly increasing the resources required for the project. When the project manager notified the client that he couldn’t complete the expanded project within the budget, the client sued. Professional liability insurance protects project managers against claims of negligence and will appoint an attorney to defend them, if needed, even if they haven’t made a mistake.
- Discrimination: A company retained a human resources consultant to oversee the hiring of a large number of seasonal employees. A number of applicants claimed they were being directed toward lower paying positions because of their race. They filed suit against both the hiring company and the consultant. Professional liability insurance protects HR consultants against claims of negligence and will appoint an attorney to defend them, even if they haven’t made a mistake.
Learn more about professional liability insurance.
Example professions we insure in Oklahoma:
How Hiscox can help your business in OK:
- Tailored coverage: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Passion for service: Knowledgeable agents provide exceptional service – 4.8/5 of people surveyed recommended us.
- Coverage for contracts: Our professional liability coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Fast and simple: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent – immediate coverage.
- Confidence: Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is ‘A’ rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday through Friday from 8am-10pm EST.
Quote online or call a licensed insurance agent
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Bethany, Wilburton, OK
My entire experience with the company was very pleasant. They offer an affordable insurance plan that met my needs as a small business owner. Very pleased!
"Convenient, affordable and friendly. I loved it. Easy straight to the point, no hassle. Recommended several times already."
Amir, Bartlesville, OK
"Awesome service. Easier to call and friendly service. I had no complaint. I called and got what I needed.”
Roger, Baldwin Park, CA
Great experience. Was so helpful. You guys are the best!
Kim, Edgewater, FL
“Great way to get liability insurance. No hassle!”
I couldn't believe how easy the whole process was!
All of our insurance products have been fully approved by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and are underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., an Illinois insurance company whose license number is 4539.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 520 Madison Avenue, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10022.