Arkansas Small Business Insurance
As small business insurance specialists we understand that every business is different, which is why we don’t offer one-size-fits-all solution. We customize our small business insurance in Arkansas to the specific risks you face, ensuring you get the right coverage at the right price. Hiscox small business insurance products include:
General liability insurance, known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Bodily injury: The client of a massage therapist falls while getting off the massage table and breaks a leg. The massage therapist is protected by a general liability policy which could cover the client’s medical costs associated with the injury.
- Property damage: A hairdresser is at the home of a bride a week before the wedding to style her hair for some pre-wedding photos. The hairdresser drops a curling iron on the bride’s gown, singeing it. A general liability policy could cover the cost of emergency repairs on the gown.
- Data loss: An HR consultant has a client company’s payroll records on their laptop. The laptop is damaged and the data cannot be recovered. The consultant’s general liability policy could cover the costs associated with recreating the lost data.
Learn more about general liability insurance costs for your business.
Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), covers another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services. Some examples of what could be covered include:
- Negligence: A personal trainer suggests a new exercise to a client. The client fails to disclose to the trainer that he had back surgery recently and the new exercise causes back pain. The client sues the trainer. A professional liability insurance policy could protect the trainer, even if they didn’t make a mistake.
- Copyright infringement: A graphic designer creates a logo for a client in the technology space. Several months after the client begins to use the logo, they receive a cease and desist order from a large corporation in another industry, stating that the logo infringes on their copyright. The client sues the designer to recover the costs to redesign the logo and reprint their marketing materials. The designer is protected by a professional liability policy, which could cover their costs.
Learn more about professional liability insurance.
Example professions we insure in Arkansas:
How Hiscox can help your business in AR:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your Arkansas business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Quote online or call a licensed insurance agent
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Guy, Bentonville, AR
“Professional caring service”
The agency was very helpful, professional and well informed they gave me a good fair rate! As I’m just starting a company this was most important!
Jorge, Houston, TX
“Excellent service by Hiscox”
Very good, responded quickly, gave me a reasonable quote and I purchased
Toni, Stephens City, VA
“Excellent service by Hiscox”
You guys are great!!
Richard Marrero, Randolph, NJ
Your online process and Customer Support team are the best I have dealt with in my 33 years in the business, I always look to your company for my business Insurance needs, as well as advising my friends and business owners to do the same.
Mark X. in Edison, NJ
“Very easy to work with, simple website”
All of our insurance products have been fully approved by the Arkansas Insurance Department and are underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., an Illinois insurance company whose license number is 4539.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 5 Concourse Parkway, 21st Floor, Atlanta, GA 30328.