Insurance for recruiters and headhunters
Why do recruiters need insurance?
As a recruiter or headhunter, you must find individuals for employment on behalf of companies looking to hire. You might have demanding clients with tight time constraints, so your reputation is always on the line. Therefore, you need special insurance coverage to protect against liabilities. Here's an example.
A recruiter finds and places an employee for a business. The employer later finds out that the employee does not have the required qualifications for the position, and files a negligence suit against the recruiter. Liability insurance provides coverage against lawsuits and claims like this.
As America's leading small business insurer, Hiscox offers insurance to meet your specific business needs.
Other recruiting professions we insure
Types of recruiting insurance
Below are a few of the common insurance policies available for recruiters and headhunters. They each offer special protections specific to your kinds of risks.
Why do recruiters and headhunters choose Hiscox?
If you work as a headhunter or recruiter and any of these scenarios sound familiar, don’t wait to obtain insurance. We have a fast and convenient application process. Simply answer a few questions about your business, and you could be covered today.
Here's why other recruiting businesses choose Hiscox insurance:
- Fast and affordable payment plans: Ready to take the guesswork out of your premiums? We offer convenient monthly payment plans (with no hidden fees).
- Customer service: Our friendly and knowledgeable agents have a 4.7/5 rating.
- Customized policies: We can design a policy just for you and one that best meets your needs.
- Flexible plans: Set up convenient monthly payments. There are no hidden fees and it's easier to manage your cash flow.
- Claims responsiveness: Reporting a covered Hiscox claim? We will assign dedicated agents to assist you.
- Contract coverage: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements
- Global coverage: Do your employees work internationally? With covered claims, simply file them in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
Hiscox has been supporting the courageous since 1901. With us supporting you, can focus on what matters, building your clientele.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.