Who needs family counselor insurance?
Family counseling professionals who offer guidance to couples, families and groups dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being should get professional and general liability insurance. Problems can exist when working with clients who may take issue with certain methodologies. Obtaining insurance is an excellent way to protect yourself while continuing to provide beneficial services to clients—especially true for family counselors who work in private practice.
Related professionals we also insure
Insurance Policies available for family counselors
For the majority of counselors, there are two important types of insurance policies worth considering. Each type of insurance provides unique aspects of protection to help you run your family counseling business with confidence.
Why do family counseling professionals choose Hiscox
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a family counselor. Whether you've opened a private practice or are working in a different capacity, we can help your business grow and allow you to focus on what really matters – providing beneficial services to the community.
Here are six reasons why family counselors, like you, choose Hiscox above other providers for liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with family counseling insurance coverage?
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Richard, Atlanta, GA
Fast accurate painless
Matthew, Naperville, IL
“Easy to signup at Hiscox!”
Purchase experience was very easy.
Benjamin, Wayne, PA
“Great customer support and advice”
Your people have been great – so knowledgeable and helpful. Exceeded my expectations.
Sharon, Portland, OR
“Try Hiscox first – best service and prices anywhere.”
The whole process was easy, quick and very professional. I had applied for the same coverage with two local companies and after filling out many pages of forms, the price was way too high. His cox kept it simple and your pricing is amazing.
Donnell, Las Vegas, NV
The rep was pleasant and assuring. My purchase was expedited efficiently!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.