Insurance for estheticians
Who needs Esthetician Insurance?
It’s unfortunate but true that if you are a licensed esthetician, you can be sued even if you have done nothing wrong. As a professional in this industry, your best solution is to protect yourself with liability insurance for estheticians.
Specific coverage plans may depend on the details of your business, as there are so many different types of esthetician salons and spas that exist in today’s wellness-focused culture. Many Hiscox customers seek to optimize their coverage by choosing both professional liability insurance and general liability policies that are designed with estheticians in mind.
If traditional esthetician work is just one of several aspects of your small business, check out these additional types of coverage we offer to professionals in the health and beauty industry.
Example professions we insure
Insurance policies available for Estheticians:
Why do Estheticians choose Hiscox?
As a small business owner, you are required to consider and plan for many different things, and there will undoubtedly be a few surprises along the way. But with Hiscox on your side, you can be prepared for what’s to come and protect everything you’ve been working so hard to build up.
These are some of the many reasons why estheticians all over the country trust Hiscox for their professional esthetician insurance needs:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.