Get an instant, free quote and buy online.
Arizona Small Business Insurance
As small business insurance specialists we understand that every business is different, which is why we don’t offer one-size-fits-all solution. We customize our Arizona small business insurance policies to fit the risks your company faces so you can get the right coverage, right now. Hiscox small business insurance products include:
General liability insurance, known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Bodily injury: A customer comes into a retail store on a rainy day and slips on the tile floor, breaking their wrist. The store owner is liable for the medical costs associated with the customer’s injury, but could be protected by a general liability insurance policy.
- Property damage: A realtor is showing a client a home that contains a lot of expensive antiques. During the showing, an expensive vase is broken. The realtor’s general liability policy could cover the cost to replace the vase.
- Data loss: An IT consultant is installing a new network at a client’s office. While transferring the data from the old server to the new one, several important files are corrupted. The client sues the consultant for the financial implications of the lost data. A general liability policy could cover these costs, protecting the IT consultant.
Learn more about general liability insurance.
Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), covers another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services. Some examples of what could be covered include:
- Negligence: A realtor lists a home for sale in a desirable neighborhood, and it sells quickly. A few months later, a similar home in the same neighborhood is sold at a considerably higher price. The seller of the first home sues the realtor, claiming they underpriced the home. The realtor could be protected by their professional liability policy.
- Protection even if you haven’t made a mistake: A personal trainer suggests a new exercise to a client. The client fails to disclose to the trainer that he had back surgery recently and the new exercise causes back pain. The client sues the trainer. A professional liability insurance policy could protect the trainer, even if they didn’t make a mistake.
Learn more about professional liability insurance.
Business owners policy (BOP) is a combination of general liability and business property insurance. BOP is often used to provide balanced coverage for small businesses who also want to protect their own business equipment. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- A photographer’s car is broken into and several expensive cameras are stolen. The photographer’s business owner’s policy covers the cost to replace the cameras, and the photographer can get back to work.
- An IT consultant’s server is damaged when there is a power surge, and it cannot be repaired. The cost to replace the server could be covered by the consultant’s business owner’s policy.
Learn more about business owners insurance.
Example professions we insure in Arizona:
How Hiscox can help your business in AZ:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
William, Surprise, AZ
“Happy Insured Customer!!!”
Customer services was excellent. Everyone was very pleasant and helpfull. They made the experience fast and pleasant. I am also very impressed that I have the capability to issue my own COI and have it ready in seconds. I am no longer waiting on an agent to generate one, e-mail to me and forget to e-mail or send a hard copy to my clients.
Edward, Peoria, AZ
“Easy as pie”
Very easy and efficient. I was very surprised and pleased with how easy it was, not only to get a quote, but finalize the transaction
Edward, Orlando, FL
Very Satisfied With Their Level of Service / I Would Definitely Purchase From Them Again As Well As Highly Recommend Others
Avery, New York, NY
Everyone I've spoken to or worked with has been absolutely fantastic--kind, knowledgable, helpful and even has a sense of humor. Thank you!
Kristopher, Grovetown, GA
“I’d recommend Hiscox to anyone needing general liability insurance!!”
Fast and easy. Great online experience. The entire process took a minimal amount of time.
All of our insurance products have been fully approved by the Arizona Department of Insurance and are underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., an Illinois insurance company whose license number is 4539.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 520 Madison Avenue, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10022.