Insurance for home healthcare aides
Who needs home health care insurance?
Registered nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists and other medical professions who treat patients and provide services at a patient’s home need professional and general liability insurance. Several issues can occur when working in a patient’s home that would warrant the need for liability insurance. Protect yourself while helping patients.
Related professionals we also insure
Policies available for home health care professionals
For the majority of home health care professionals, there are two main types of insurance policies worth considering, each of which provides unique aspects of protection to assist you in running your business smoothly.
Why do Home Health Care Professionals choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a Home Health Care Professional, and we can help protect your business with a liability insurance policy customized to the unique needs of your business.
Here are six reasons why Home Health Care Professionals choose Hiscox above other providers for liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We understand that managing your cash flow can be a challenge, so we offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in over 170 different industries, allowing us to offer small business owners, like you, insurance plans that are customized to the unique needs of your business and risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our custom liability insurance policies, including those for Home Health Care Professionals, satisfy most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A Home Health Care business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.