Insurance for Social Workers
Who needs social worker insurance?
As a social worker, you are devoted to providing the best care possible for your clients and patients. At Hiscox, we understand the risks implicit in the social services industry and are committed to providing the business protection you need to succeed.
If you work across disciplines, you might also be interested in learning more about additional coverage plans we offer to therapy professionals.
Example professions we insure
Policies available for social workers
Why social workers choose Hiscox
Here are the top reasons why social workers like you choose Hiscox:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with an experienced Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET. We look forward to serving you.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.