Insurance for psychologists
Who needs psychologist insurance?
Licensed, practicing psychologists who offer services for patients experiencing general anxiety disorders, seasonal depression and other mental disorders should consider seeking professional and/ or general liability insurance. Obtaining liability insurance is an effective way to mitigate risk while providing beneficial mental health services to the community—especially for therapists working in private practices.
Example professions we also insure
Insurance Policies available for psychologists
Why do psychologists choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand how much work goes into running a small business. Whether you run a private practice or work as a psychologist in a different capacity, we can help your business grow by drastically reducing risk and allowing you to focus on what truly matters: providing beneficial mental health services to clients in need.
Here are six reasons why small businesses choose Hiscox above other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with psychologist insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your psychology business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.