Insurance for occupational therapists
Who needs occupational therapist insurance?
Occupational therapists who offer services to injured, ill or disabled patients via therapeutic use of everyday activities should consider seeking professional and general liability insurance. Other issues can emerge from working with customers who don't comprehend or agree with specific approaches, as well as security and confidentiality issues. Getting professional liability insurance is an excellent way to reduce risk while contributing to patient wellness—particularly for therapists who work in private practices.
Example professions we also insure
Policies available for occupational therapists
Why do occupational therapists choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we know how much work goes into running a small business. Whether you run a private practice or are working in a group, for example, we can help your business grow by reducing risk with our professional liability insurance policies, allowing you to focus on the work that truly matters.
Here are six reasons why therapists choose Hiscox as opposed to other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with occupational therapist insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your occupational therapy business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.