Insurance for hypnotherapy
Speak with a licensed insurance agent: 1-866-283-7545
Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET M–F, 7a –10p ET
Who needs hypnotherapist insurance?
Hypnotherapists who help people use their subconscious mind to change negative behavioral patterns by inducing trance-like states should consider seeking professional and general liability insurance. Problems can arise when working with clients who either don't fully understand or feel comfortable with specific methods of handling personal data, such as patient confidentiality and privacy issues. One way to protect your business, while providing beneficial services to the community, is to obtain liability insurance, from Hiscox —especially if you're working in a private practice.
Related professionals we also insure
Policies available for hypnotherapists
For most hypnotherapists, there are two important types of policies to pay attention to, both of which offer unique aspects of protection to help you run your business without interruption.
Why do hypnotherapists choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into running a successful practice. Perhaps you're working in a private practice, or perhaps you're offering services in a different capacity. Regardless, we can help you protect your business by obtaining a hypnotherapist insurance policy from Hiscox.
Here are six reasons why Hypnotherapists choose Hiscox above other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Want to learn more about how Hiscox can help protect your Hypnotherapy business? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your hypnotherapy business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.