Insurance for therapists
Who needs Therapist Insurance?
Being a therapist, you and your business face certain risks, which is why therapists insurance coverage is so important. Your patients could file a claim against you and your therapy business for failing to report an instance of abuse, for example. Or perhaps dissatisfied clients could sue you when they don’t see the emotional progress they want, or for a simple slip-and-fall accident that occurs while walking into your office.
These unique situations show that the therapy insurance offered by Hiscox is customized to your specific needs. You care about your patients and want nothing but the very best for them. However, the therapy industry can be seen as subjective, and highly-charged emotions can get in the way of sound reasoning and logic. Fortunately, you can protect yourself and your therapy business with therapy liability insurance from Hiscox.
We cover a range of therapy professions, including, but not limited to the following.
Example professions we insure
Insurance policies available for Therapists:
Why do Therapists choose Hiscox?
There are many reasons why therapists choose Hiscox for their therapy liability insurance needs. Here are the top reasons cited by therapists, just like you:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.