Who needs health professionals insurance?
Health professionals who provide services across a wide range of healthcare branches should consider obtaining professional and general liability insurance. Issues can arise when working with clients who do not understand or connect with certain methodologies, such as patient confidentiality and privacy issues. Obtaining insurance is a great way to protect yourself while continuing to provide beneficial healthcare services to patients in need—especially for health professionals who work in private practice.
Example health professions we insure
Policies available for health professionals
For the majority of health professionals, there are two types of insurance policies that are worth considering, each offering their own, unique aspects of protection to help you run your business smoothly.
Why do health professionals choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a Health Professional, and we can help protect your business with a liability insurance policy customized to the unique needs of your business.
Here are five reasons why Health Professionals, like you, choose Hiscox above other providers for liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We understand that managing your cash flow can be a challenge. Hiscox offers you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in over 170 different industries, allowing us to offer small business owners, like you, insurance plans that are customized to the unique needs of your business and risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, we will immediately defend you—even if the claim has no basis, appoint an attorney, if necessary.
- Coverage for contracts: Our custom liability insurance policies, including those for Health Professionals, satisfy most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: We offer all Health Professionals coverage for any work done by you/ your business anywhere in the world, as long as the covered claim is filed in the United States, a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to start protecting your Health Business? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Lisa, Colorado springs
' Good price easy process '
Very easy to choose what you need without over paying.
' Simple & straightforward process '
Setting up a new business has been challenging & Hiscox made this step of the process very simple & straightforward. I wanted to bundle my small business insurance w/the company that I have my homeowner's insurance with, but they simply did not understand the need for Professional Liability (E&O).
Judie, San Diego
' Easy and straight forward. '
Easy and straight forward. Competitive price. Sales person was friendly and had good follow up.
Allen, Wildomar, CA
' Great service, at a great price! '
The agent was very helpful and answered all my questions. The price was great.
Katherine in Blue Springs, MO
' Fantastic Customer Service '
Fantastic Customer Service! Quickly reviewed and assessed my needs saving me money and time. Loved getting my documents right away!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.