Who needs nail technician insurance?
Whether your salon specializes in nail care or provides a variety of beauty services for clients, insurance for nail salons can help protect your business from the unexpected. Coverage is crucial for every service you provide, from manicures and pedicures to callus removal and synthetic nail treatments. When you invest in liability insurance, you invest in the future of your business.
For businesses with a wide selection of beauty and spa services, Hiscox offers a range of related insurance policies.
Example professions we insure
Policies available for nail technicians
Why nail technicians choose Hiscox:
Here are five reasons why nail technicians make Hiscox their small business insurance company of choice.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your nail technician business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.