What kind of insurance is best for hairdressers?
Hairdressers and hair stylists, even licensed ones, can be sued in the normal course of business– even if you have done nothing wrong. Anything from a bad haircut or dye job, to causing physical injury to the client leaves you vulnerable to a liability lawsuit. If you work in this industry and run a small business, your best solution is to protect yourself with hairdresser insurance.
If your business covers additional beauty and grooming services, you may find the below services useful as well.
Example professions we insure
Insurance policies available for Hairdressers
Many Hiscox customers optimize their coverage by choosing both professional liability and general liability policies. Professional liability insurance for hairdressers can protect you from claims due to a client lawsuit and loss of personal information. Meanwhile, general liability insurance can protect you from client claims of personal injury, bodily injury, and even property damage.
Why do hairdressers choose Hiscox?
Hairdressers, like you, choose Hiscox for their hair salon liability insurance needs because of our:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your hairdresser business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET. We would love to hear about your small business details and assist you with hairdresser insurance needs, so contact us today!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.