Education consultant business insurance
Who needs education consultants insurance?
Education consultants, who advise students and families on education decisions, work with a school system to design a curriculum should consider professional and general liability insurance. Problems can arise when all your efforts may not yield the results that the student, family or school system desired, and obtaining insurance should protect you from resulting legal fees and potential settlements.
Example professions we also insure
Insurance Policies available for education consultants
For most professional educators, there are three main types of insurance policies that will be worth considering—each of which can provide its own unique aspects of protection to help you run your consulting business with confidence.
Why do education consultants choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being an education consultant. Whether you've opened your own business or are working as an consultant in a different capacity, we can help you grow your career by reducing risk with our small business insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters: providing exceptional consulting services to your clients.
Here are six reasons why education consultants choose Hiscox above other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with education consultants' insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you have questions, call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.