Atlanta Small Business Insurance
Hiscox offers small businesses a new way to buy small business insurance in Georgia (and all other states except Alaska) starting at $22.50 per month either online or over the phone from a licensed agent in minutes. We specialize in general liability insurance, professional liability insurance (also known as errors and omissions insurance) and business owner’s policy. Buy business insurance tailored to your profession starting with a fast, free quote.
General liability insurance, known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Bodily injury: A client trips over some wires in front of an IT consultant’s desk and the consultant is legally liable for the injury. We will cover the subsequent claim and related medical expenses up to the individual’s General Liability policy limit of liability.
- Property damage: A realtor is showing a client a home that contains a lot of expensive antiques. During the showing, an expensive vase is broken. The realtor’s professional liability policy could cover the cost to replace the vase.
- Medical expenses: A building inspector needed to hire a consultant to help with a project. He took a candidate on a tour of the job site which was still under construction. The consultant tripped on a piece of equipment, sustaining injuries which required hospitalization. General liability insurance protects building inspectors against third-party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and property damage.
Learn more about general liability insurance.
Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), covers another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services. Some examples of what could be covered include:
- Protection even if you haven’t made a mistake: A consultant is managing the development of a new product for a company. There are some problems with the project which the consultant has no control over and cannot deliver the final product on time. If the company sues the consultant, we will appoint an attorney.
- Negligence: A realtor lists a home for sale in a desirable neighborhood, and it sells quickly. A few months later, a similar home in the same neighborhood is sold at a considerably higher price. The seller of the first home sues the realtor, claiming they underpriced the home. The realtor could be protected by their professional liability policy.
Learn more about professional liability insurance.
Business owners policy (BOP) is a combination of general liability and business property insurance. BOP is often used to provide balanced coverage for small businesses who also want to protect their own business equipment. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Office insurance for fire and business interruption
- Electronic data loss insurance
- A photographer’s tripod falls over while at a shoot, causing damage to the lens. the photographer has a business owner’s policy which could cover the cost to replace the lens.
Learn more about business owners insurance.
Comparison to Competition:
Example professions we insure in Atlanta:
About our Atlanta Hiscox Office
The Hiscox Atlanta office is located just 10 miles from Suntrust Field where the famous Atlanta Braves play, and a half hour from Mercedes Benz Stadium, host of the Atlanta Falcons football team. This office handles all business insurance for brokers located the southeast region. Many Hiscox business units are housed in the growing Atlanta office, including Underwriting, Claims, Finance, Operations, IT and the Service Delivery Center. We are proud to offer business insurance in Georgia and the surrounding Southeast region.
Atlanta is the largest city and capital of Georgia and is known for the hospitable yet passionate population. While adhering to its southern roots, it has evolved into an international hub of commerce and diversity. Attracting sporting events such as the Olympics and conferences from a host of international brands, the city is a hub in all aspects of metropolitan activity. From the bustling business core of city center to the outlying attractions such as the Atlanta Aquarium and Zoo, there is a wealth of activity and culture to be found here.
Hiscox Business Insurance, Atlanta Office
5 Concourse Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30328
Fax: 678 731 9501
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business, too. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday through Friday from 8am-10pm EST.
Quote online or call a licensed insurance agent
Hiscox Customer Reviews
"Great Experience! The information was accurate and the site was easy to navigate. My questions were answered and it was an overall great experience.”
"Awesome! I have never had a problem with this company. They are just awesome!”
George, Norcross, Georgia
"A great insurance agency for small, medium and large business. Friendly customer service and great business insurance solutions. "
Rebecca, Atlanta, Georgia
"Great Customer Service I felt like my Agent really Cared about my needs. Fast, Easy, Friendly, & Knowledgeable.”
"Outstanding customer relations. The agent was eager (but not too much) to serve by providing information and making suggestions. Answered questions; clarified the various sections. Responded immediately the next day. Very respectful. Gave reasons for including or excluding versions sections. "
Steven Bryan, Evans, Georgia
"Great company and customer service It was awesome customer service and support was great and I got the coverage I needed. After talking to several other companies I finally found in a small professional fitness magazine. I had never heard of Hiscox before then and I have been in the industry over 25 years. Thanks for all the help."
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 520 Madison Avenue, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10022.