Travel agent business insurance
Who needs travel agents’ insurance?
Travel agents, who assist clients and customers in booking transportation, lodging and entertainment plans, should have errors and omissions and general liability insurance. Problems can arise when working with clients who do not agree with certain approaches, or who are not satisfied with the services they receive. Getting insurance for travel agents is a great way to protect yourself while ensuring your agency continues to provide beneficial services to your clients. This is particularly true for trip planners who work privately or own a small business.
Example professions we also insure
Insurance policies available for travel agents
For most travel agents, there are three main types of insurance policies that are worth considering—each of which can provide its own unique aspects of protection to help you run your business with confidence.
Why do travel agents choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a successful travel agent. Whether you've opened your own business or are working in a different capacity, we can help you grow your career by reducing risk with our travel agency insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters.
Here are six reasons why travel agents choose Hiscox above other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote online. If you have questions, ccall us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a licensed Hiscox insurance agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.