A certificate of insurance (COI), also known as an acord certificate, is a one pager that provides policy details on your liability insurance coverage, verifying that you have the business insurance you claim to have. It summarizes essential information like the types and limits of coverage, the issuing insurance company, your policy number, insurance limits, the named insured, and the policy’s effective and expiration dates.
Why Choose Hiscox?
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- A certificate of insurance or acord certificate is emailed within 1 hour of purchasing your policy.
- Tailored Insurance: Insurance custom tailored to meet your needs and save you money.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, we will immediately defend you even if the claim has no basis and, if necessary, appoint an attorney.
- Worldwide coverage: We protect you for work done by your business anywhere in the world, as long as the covered claim is filed in the United States, a US territory or Canada.
Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday through Friday from 7am-10pm EST.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
“You were awesome!”
You really helped us realize our needs and kept costs low!
“Quick and friendly policy renewal”
The representative answered the phone quickly, listened to my questions and explanations, then was able to zip me through the questions.
Rachel, New York
The price is perfect for what I need. It was easy and simple to make my claim and I got my COI immediately after purchase. Great!
Gerald, Birmingham, Al
“Service was quick and informative”
Service was quick and informative.
“Great, simple experience.”
Straightforward, the agent was very helpful.
Jennifer, Mill Valley
It took only minutes to get insured. Quick and easy!
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Specific coverage terms can vary by class of business. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.